Nestled in the South Pacific amidst glittering turquoise waters and sandy shores, lies the island retreat of Bora Bora. Join this joyful, loving and fun trio at this dreamy oasis for a week-long yoga retreat at the Four Seasons Bora Bora, where you’ll deepen your practice, restore inner peace, soak up the golden Tahitian sun, admire the dramatic peaks of Mt. Otemanu, jump into the lagoon from your overwater bungalow and tune in to the soulfulness of this magical island. All levels of yoga practitioners are welcome to lean into their best Self through daily soulful vinyasa flow classes, engage in guided meditations, Pranayama (breathing) practices, and Yin (restorative) classes.
- 6 nights in an Overwater Bungalow Suite at the five-star Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, where you can choose between a king-size bed or 2 queen beds. (Resort city taxes and fees of 21.75% included)
- Soulful, sweaty Vinyasa Flow classes, Shinetribe Workshops, guided meditation, pranayama practices, philosophy talks, and restorative yoga
- Round trip transfers to and from the Bora Bora airport
- 3 festive group dinners (alcoholic beverages not included)
- Luxurious daily breakfast buffet
- A sunset celebration toast
- Infinity-edge pool with thatched-roof pool cabanas and attendants on hand w Unlimited access to kayaking, snorkeling, stand-up paddle boarding, tennis, and beach volleyball
- Wi-fi throughout the entire resort
- Alcoholic beverages and personal purchases
- Spa treatments
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Excursions and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding and more
$5,500 for a shared suite (airfare is not included). A nonrefundable deposit of $1,500 is required to ensure your spot.
To secure your spot at this once in a lifetime retreat, make your $1500 non-refundable deposit via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org (choose friend option) or via Venmo @lauraconley