Envision this: Wake up in the beautiful Wailea Inn, just yards from the gentle waves lapping the sand. Take a morning paddle or yoga practice, followed by a nourishing organic and gourmet brunch compliments of our private chef. The afternoon is complete on the sand with old friends and new as the Hawaiian sun warms your body. Make the pivotal decision between reading that novel that's been sitting by your bed for weeks or just flip through a your favorite magazine. Meander to afternoon meditation or yoga workshop or take a nice long walk.
Decide to nest on site through the week or opt in for extra adventures- snorkeling, watching the sunrise at Haleakala, or enjoy a traditional Hawaiian luau! Endless possibilities!! Whatever your dreams are for your magical week, we will help you live them! Our goal is to support you in doing exactly what you want to do all week long, whether the week is jam packed with yoga, stand up paddling, beach runs, island excursions or long naps, restful afternoons on the sand, and unplugging from the busyness of your life on the mainland. We promise you will leave with sand in your toes, happiness in your heart and a renewed sense of spirit!
When and Where:
September 18-23, 2016, check in 4:30pm and check out 12pm
Fly in to Maui International Airport (OGG)
Address provided upon booking
- 5 nights at Wailea Inn, our own private villa, newly renovated and situated between the beautiful beaches of Kihei and Wailea, just a 50 yard walk to the sand
- 2 unique yoga workshops or yoga classes per day
- 1 stand up paddle board lesson and board rental with options to add on
- Chef Hiram’s locally sourced, gourmet and organic meals: 4 dinners, 2 Breakfasts, 3 Brunches and 2 lunches
- Access our private Maui Concierge, Matt, email@example.com
- Airport Transfers (we are happy to assist)
- Travel Insurance
- Alcohol + Drinks (welcome to bring your own)
- Extensive toiletries
- Snorkeling excursion
- Sunrise volcano bike adventure
- Dramatic helicopter tour of the island
If you can dream it, you can do it!
Double deluxe: $2195 per person
Triple Hideaway: $1995 per person
Balcony Suite: $1995 per person
*A $500 deposit secures your spot. Please Paypal Laura or Jocelyn: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and be sure to select 'friend' to avoid the 4% fee.
Contact us with any question so we can help you make this AMAZING DECISION!!!